8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages –
Do you apperceive the hidden abstracts that run NASA? The women aloft are amenable for some of NASA’s best agitative missions, including the putting the aboriginal American into space.
1. Elizabeth “Bessie” Coleman—Born to Texan sharecroppers in 1892 as the 10th of 13 children, Ms. Coleman became the aboriginal woman of African- American bank to become a pilot and to authority an all-embracing pilot license. Afterwards audition belief from pilots abiding from World War I, Ms. Coleman bent to apprentice to fly. She assuredly went to France for acquaint because no one in the United States was accommodating to advise her.
2. Sunita L. Williams (Captain, U.S. Navy)—As an astronaut, Ms. Williams has been a flight architect and an All-embracing Amplitude Base Commander. She holds the changeable annal for the longest accumulative spacewalk time (50 hours 40 minutes), longest distinct spaceflight (195 days), and added longest time in amplitude (322 days). As a pilot and analysis pilot for the U.S. Navy, she logged added than 3000 flight hours in over 30 altered aircraft.
3. Anita D. Liang—Ms. Liang serves as NASA Glenn Analysis Center’s Administrator of Safety and Mission Assurance. Her Government career has spanned 18 years, with antecedent positions at Glenn including Agent Administrator of the Facilities and Analysis Directorate, Associate Administrator for Aeronautics, and Arch of the Aeropropulsion Project Office.
4. Yvonne D. Cagle, M.D. (Colonel, U.S. Air Force, retired)—Dr. Cagle, an astronaut and flight surgeon, is able as a mission specialist. She is assigned to NASA Johnson Amplitude Center’s Amplitude and Activity Sciences Directorate and is currently on detail as a visiting university professor. Her groundbreaking appointment is attention celebrated amplitude abstracts as able-bodied as NASA’s beforehand in all-around mapping, acceptable energies, blooming initiatives, and adversity preparedness.
5. Felicia Jones, Ph.D.—Ms. Jones serves as the Administrator of Engineering at the NASA Goddard Amplitude Flight Center. She leads one of the better engineering organizations at NASA amenable for the abstruse accomplishing of NASA and added Government agencies spaceflight programs. She provides controlling administration to a multidisciplined, abstruse alignment answerable with advancing the Nation’s science, animal exploration, and amplitude technology programs through all phases of the arrangement activity aeon in abutment of NASA’s Earth Science, amplitude science, and analysis missions.
6. Ellen Ochoa, Ph.D.—Dr. Ochoa, a above astronaut, has been Administrator of the NASA Johnson Amplitude Centermost back 2012. She is Johnson’s aboriginal Hispanic administrator and its added changeable director. In 1993, she became the aboriginal Hispanic woman to go to space. She has aureate in amplitude four times, logging 978 hours in orbit. Above-mentioned to her astronaut career, she was a analysis architect and co- artist on three patents for optical systems.
7. Hortense Blackwell Diggs—Mrs. Diggs is the Agent Administrator of Kennedy Amplitude Center’s Office of Advice and Public Engagement. Diggs abutting NASA in 2000 as a flight affirmation administrator in the Expendable Launch Cartage Safety and Flight Affirmation Office area she was amenable for developing and implementing flight affirmation activities. She was the MissionAssurance Administrator for launches of both Mars Analysis Rovers (Spirit and Opportunity) and the Deep Impact missions.
8. Christyl C. Johnson, Ph.D.—Dr. Johnson is the Agent Administrator for Technology and Analysis Investments at the NASA Goddard Amplitude Flight Center. She manages the ambit of the Center’s analysis and development, and is amenable for formulating the Center’s technology goals. Previously, she served at the White House as the Controlling Administrator of the National Science and Technology Council.
9. Marla E. Pérez-Davis—Dr. Pérez-Davis serves as the agent administrator of the NASA John H. Glenn Analysis Centermost in Cleveland. In this accommodation she shares with the centermost administrator albatross for planning, organizing, and managing the Agency-level programs and projects assigned to the Center. Immediately above-mentioned to her accepted assignment, Pérez-Davis served as agent administrator of the Analysis and Engineering Directorate, a column she captivated back 2014. In this position, Pérez-Davis was amenable for leading, planning, coordinating, and managing all phases of Glenn’s analysis and engineering activities to achieve NASA missions.
10. Jeanette J. Epps, Ph.D.—A NASA astronaut back 2009, Dr. Epps served on a 9-day NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations (NEEMO) campaign in 2014. As she and her aggregation lived 62 anxiety underwater off the bank of Key Largo, Florida, they advised tools, techniques, and technologies for approaching amplitude missions. Previously, she was a abstruse intelligence administrator for the Central Intelligence Agency. She is set to become the aboriginal African-American aggregation affiliate aboard the ISS on Campaign 56 in 2018.
11. Joan E. Higginbotham—Before she retired as an astronaut in 2007, Ms. Higginbotham logged over 308 hours on Amplitude Shuttle Discovery, area her primary assignment was to accomplish the Amplitude Base Remote Manipulator Arrangement as the All-embracing Amplitude Base was constructed. Previously, she was the beforehand for abstracts on Amplitude Shuttle Columbia and actively alternate in 53 shuttle launches.
12. Mae C. Jemison, M.D.—Dr. Jemison, the aboriginal African-American woman to biking in space, logged over 190 hours on Amplitude Shuttle Endeavour as she conducted abstracts in activity sciences, actual sciences, and cartilage corpuscle research. Above-mentioned to actuality an astronaut, she was an Area Peace Corps Medical Administrator and a medical doctor. Today, she owns and runs a aggregation that researches and develops science technology for circadian life.
13. Robyn N. Gordon—Ms. Gordon has been the Administrator of Centermost Operations at the NASA Glenn Analysis Centermost back 2009 and was the aboriginal African-American woman called into the Senior Controlling Service at Glenn. Her antecedent positions accommodate Agent Administrator of Glenn’s Centermost Operations Directorate and Arch of the Diversity Administration Office.
14. Digna Carballosa—Ms. Carballosa is the administrator of Animal Assets (HR) at NASA’s John F. Kennedy Amplitude Centermost in Florida. She leads the alignment that oversees training and development, recognition, workforce action and planning, Federal activity relations, agent services, and operations. With added than two decades of accurate administration acquaintance and accountable amount expertise, Carballosa develops avant-garde animal basic administration strategies and accouterments customer-focused and adjustable HR operations. Highlights accommodate abiding standards of excellence, acclaimed and assorted acquaintance developing and implementing Government-wide and Center- specific HR policy, and alignment of animal basic action to authoritative goals. She consistently delivers after-effects by adjustment animal basic action with mission priorities and allowance organizations and advisers beforehand performance.
15. Stephanie D. Wilson—Ms. Wilson logged added than 42 canicule in amplitude during three amplitude shuttle missions for which she was the automatic arm abettor for analytical the shuttle, acknowledging spacewalks, and action “Leonardo,” the Multi-Purpose Logistics Module. Afore aerial as an astronaut, Ms. Wilsonworked in the Mission Control Centermost communicating with several amplitude shuttle and amplitude base crews.
16. Annie Easley—Ms. Easley began her career as a “human computer,” at the Glenn Analysis Centermost accomplishing computations for researchers. This complex allegory problems and accomplishing calculations by hand. Her ancient appointment complex active simulations for the anew planned Plum Brook Reactor Facility. Application languages like the Formula Translating Arrangement (Fortran) and the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to abutment a cardinal of NASA’s programs, she developed and implemented cipher acclimated in researching energy-conversion systems, allegory another ability technology—including the array technology that was acclimated for aboriginal amalgam vehicles, as able-bodied as for the Centaur upper-stage rocket. Afterwards in her career, she took on the added role of according application befalling (EEO) counselor. In this role she helped admiral abode issues of gender, race, and age in bigotry complaints at the everyman akin and in the best accommodating way possible.
17. Dovie E. Lacy—Ms. Lacy is the arch of the Office of Communications and External Relations area she oversees a agents of civilian agents and contractors who beforehand and apparatus programs, beat activities and advice strategies. Specifically, she ensures that all assurance activities beforehand interactions with learners of all ages to atom an absorption in STEM application NASA abstracts and resources. Lacy develops partnerships to allotment NASA Glenn’s ability and achievements with assorted audiences. She additionally leads a agents that communicates Glenn’s achievements via electronic, print, and web-based media.
18. Christine Mann Darden, D.Sc.—Dr. Darden served as NASA Langley Analysis Center’s Administrator of the Office of Strategic Communications and Education afore backward in 2007. An internationally accepted researcher in aerodynamics for about 30 years, she authored over 57 abstruse publications about sonic booms, supersonic addition design, and added topics.
19. Mary Jackson—Ms. Jackson began her career as a analysis mathematician, or “computer,” at the Langley Analysis Centermost in her hometown of Hampton, Virginia. In 1953 she confused to the Compressibility Analysis Division. Afterwards 5 years at NASA and afterwards demography several added courses, she abutting a appropriate training affairs and was answer to aerospace engineer. She again formed to assay abstracts from wind adit abstracts and real-world aircraft flight abstracts at the Theoretical Aerodynamics Branch of the Subsonic- Transonic Aerodynamics Division at Langley. Her ambition was to accept air flow, including beforehand and annoyance forces. Many years later, she was assigned to appointment with the flight engineers at NASA. Jackson formed to advice women and added minorities to beforehand their careers, including advising them how to abstraction so that they could change their titles from “mathematician” to “engineer” to access their affairs of promotion, which she did herself.
20. Dorothy Vaughan—In 1949, Vaughan became the acting arch of the West Area Computers, a appointment accumulation composed absolutely of African-American changeable mathematicians. It would booty 2 added years until she would be clearly appointed the appellation of area arch in January 1951. Mathematician Katherine Johnson was assigned to Vaughan’s accumulation afore actuality transferred to Langley’s Flight Analysis Division. Vaughan connected at Langley afterwards NACA became NASA, specializing for the blow of her career in cyberbanking accretion and FORTRAN programming. She formed in the Langley Analysis Center’s Analysis and Computation Division and additionally alternate in Scout Project (Solid Controlled Alternate Utility Analysis system) tests at Wallops Flight Facility.
21. Katherine Johnson—Ms. Johnson helped clue NASA’s alternate missions from 1953 to 1986. She affected the flight aisle for Alan Shepard as he became the aboriginal American to go into amplitude in 1959, absolute the alternate mathematics for John Glenn as he became the aboriginal American to apogee the Earth in 1962, and affected the flight aisle for Apollo 11 in 1969, back the aboriginal animal set bottom on the Moon. President Barack Obama presented her with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2015.
Astronaut Coloring Pages
| Welcome in order to my weblog, on this period I’ll teach you with regards to 8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages. Now, this is the first photograph:
How about impression above? will be that will amazing???. if you think consequently, I’l l show you a number of impression once more beneath:
So, if you want to secure the outstanding graphics related to (8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages), simply click save icon to save these images in your laptop. There’re ready for down load, if you want and want to obtain it, simply click save badge in the post, and it’ll be immediately down loaded in your laptop computer.} As a final point if you like to obtain new and the recent photo related to (8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages), please follow us on google plus or bookmark this website, we attempt our best to provide daily update with fresh and new photos. We do hope you enjoy staying here. For most up-dates and recent information about (8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages) graphics, please kindly follow us on twitter, path, Instagram and google plus, or you mark this page on bookmark section, We try to offer you up grade periodically with all new and fresh pictures, like your surfing, and find the right for you.
Thanks for visiting our site, contentabove (8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages) published . Today we’re excited to declare we have found an extremelyinteresting nicheto be reviewed, that is (8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages) Lots of people attempting to find information about(8+ Awesome Astronaut Coloring Pages) and certainly one of them is you, is not it?